Terms & Conditions
- Knight Cue Sports LLC maintains the Knight Shot Website (“Site”).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Payment Confirmation (for Services)
- Once the payment is made, notification will be sent to client via email or SMS within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Knight Shot cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Refund/Return Policy (for Products)
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Unused goods along with the original invoice and within 7 days from the date of purchase can be exchanged after verification of the return goods
- No claim for shortage and /or damage will be entertained after the receipt of goods has been confirmed by the customer.
- No order may be cancelled except with the consent writing and on terms which indemnify Knight Shot against all losses.
Cancellation Policy (for Products & Services)
- Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.