Cuetec Cynergy | 12.5mmBilliard Cue Shaft | 3/8 X 14 (21.30mm Joint) | Carbon Composite Shaft
Game Changer. Introducing the all-new Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Composite Shaft. Designed and developed with the input and direction of five-time U.S. Open Champion, Shane Van Boening, the Cynergy 15K was engineered for world-class performance. Constructed with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by a poly-foam core; the Cynergy 15K utilizes an elongated straight-taper, ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and 12.5mm Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with carbon fiber performance and the feel and feedback of wood.
- Advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Straight 15.5 inch elongated pro-taper
- Ultralight Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction & ding-resistant surface finish
- Steel shaft collar
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
- Joint: 3/8X14 Cuetec 21.30mm Joint
- Shaft Collar: Steel
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.