Cuetec Avid | 12.75mm Billiard Cue Shaft | 3/8 x 14 (20.00 MM Legacy Joint)
READY TO COMPETE AT ANY LEVEL
Accurate, powerful, durable, introducing the game’s ultimate low-deflection performance value – the AVID 12.75mm shaft. Featuring Cuetec’s all-new patent-pending front-end construction enveloped in an ultra-thin layer of glass fiber bonded to vacuum-sealed maple, each AVID 12.75 shaft is ready to help you take your game to the next level. Transferring more power than traditional and spliced maple low-deflection shafts, thanks to its unique dynamic stiffness and super straight taper, AVID shafts deliver more consistent performance whether you’re growing your skills or your bank roll.
- Ultra-strong advanced glass bonded construction
- Super Straight Taper
- Air Light front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
- Thin white 3.75” sighting ferrule
- High-Performance Tiger® Everest Tip
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Tiger® Everest Laminated (medium)
- Joint: 3/8 X 14 20.00mm Legacy Joint Face
- Shaft Collar: Black 1.5mm
- Standard Weight: 3.8oz
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.