Cuetec Cynergy Breach | Billiard Break Cue | Taom 2.0 Break – Jump Tip
SHATTER THE RACK.
Developed to provide devastating power. The all-new Cynergy Breach break cue utilizes a 12.75mm carbon fiber composite break shaft engineered to deliver more energy for your all-important opening salvo. Featuring a stiffer carbon fiber filament orientation, that is paired with a rock-solid phenolic ferrule and Taom 2.0 break/jump tip, each Breach break cue arrives ready to annihilate the competition.
- Cynergy Breach carbon fiber composite break shaft
- 12.75mm Power-Pro Taper
- Taom® 2.0 Break / Jump Tip
- A+ grade kiln-dried Canadian Maple
- Stainless steel and red rings
- Satin finish forearm
- High-Gloss finish handle
- Acueweight adjustable
- Standard Butt Length 29″
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Taom® 2.0 BreaK/Jump Tip
- Joint: 3/8×14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
- Shaft Collar: Stainless Steel
- Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz (available in 18oz., 20 oz., and 21 .oz)
- Standard Shaft Weight: 4.0oz
- Wrap: None
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.