Cuetec 95-130DE Cynergy SVB Gen One, Black Starlight, Dakota Edition Linen Wrap Billiard Cue
Cynergy SVB GEN ONE cues (Black Starlight) are constructed of A+ grade kiln-dried Canadian maple and are paired with the new Cynergy 12.5 carbon fiber composite shaft. Each cue features stainless steel 3D rings, joint collars and butt caps, a black Irish linen wrap and the signature of Cuetec Pro and five-time U.S. Open Champion Shane Van Boening.
The Cuetec Cynergy 12.5mm stands at the forefront of carbon fiber billiards technology. Focusing on more than the singular aspect of deflection, Cynergy 12.5mm shafts provide low-deflection consistent accuracy, without sacrificing the all-important feel and feedback pool players demand to take their game to the next level. Manufactured entirely by Cuetec, every aspect of our aero-space grade 15K Carbon fiber tow is controlled to create the most balanced high-performance shaft the pool world has ever seen. Enhance your game and grab the only carbon fiber composite playing shaft to date to ever capture a Men’s WPA World Title.
- Standard Butt Length 29″
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
- Joint: 3/8×14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
- Shaft Collar: Stainless Steel
- Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz
- Standard Shaft Weight: 3.8oz
- Wrap: Black Irish Linen
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.