Cuetec 95-102NW Cynergy True Wood, Walnut No Wrap Billiard Cue
Exhibiting a beautiful harmony between high-performance man-made materials and satin-finished gray Walnut, each Cynergy Walnut cue is crafted to provide players with the most complete playing experience. Featuring Cuetec’s rich True-Wood Walnut veneer surrounding an A+ grade vacuum-sealed kiln-dried Canadian Maple core, and paired with the state-of-the-art Cynergy 12.5 Carbon Fiber Composite shaft, every Cynergy Walnut Cue delivers unparalleled hit consistency and feedback.
The Cuetec Cynergy 12.5mm stands at the forefront of carbon fiber billiards technology. Focusing on more than the singular aspect of deflection, Cynergy 12.5mm shafts provide low-deflection consistent accuracy, without sacrificing the all-important feel and feedback pool players demand to take their game to the next level.
- Standard Butt Length 29″
- Standard Shaft Length: 29”
- Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft)
- Joint: 3/8×14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
- Shaft Collar: Stainless Steel
- Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz
- Standard Shaft Weight: 3.8oz
- Wrap: Black Irish Linen
- Cynergy 12.5mm carbon fiber composite shaft
- A+ grade kiln-dried Canadian Maple
- True-Wood Walnut veneer
- 3D stainless steel rings
- Gloss black wrapless handle
- Satin finish
- Acueweight System
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.