Predator Revo Billiard Cue Shaft | 11.8mm Radial Joint | White Vault Plate
More accuracy, more spin, more consistency, more comfort, and more longevity, Predator REVO shafts set a new standard for performance.
Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 11.8mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strength.
Predator was awarded a patent for its innovative Vault Plate front-end construction: Patent # US9814963B2.
- HIGH PRECISION + HIGH ACCURACY: You can simply trust the cue ball to go where you’re aiming. The small 11.8 mm tip diameter allows for an exacting and precise tip placement and provides exceptional control, time after time.
- MORE SPIN WITH LESS EFFORT: 11.8 allows you to place your tip further out on the cue ball, for extra spin.
- The HYBRID-CONICAL TAPER directly inspired by our Z-3 shaft will please fans of thinner shafts.
- MOST DURABLE: REVO shafts feature a Limited-Lifetime WARRANTY AGAINST WARPAGE.
- REVO 11.8 MM is for INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED PLAYERS who use a meticulous and ultra-fine tip placement and seek extra spin and unprecedented control.
- Tip: Predator Victory Tips (soft)
- Tip Diameter: 0.47″ (11.8 mm)
- Taper: REVO Hybrid-Conical (Inspired by Z-3)
- Ferrule: Ferrule-less Vault Plate construction
- Joint: Uni-Loc Radial
- Shalft Length: 29″
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.