Predator Z-3 Shaft for Uni-Loc QR Joint with Thin Black Collar
Reloaded with new technology, the third generation of Predator’s world renowned low deflection shafts feature a new front end construction, stronger high-tech materials, and even better game changing performance.
The Predator Z-3 pool cue shaft is our thinnest shaft with its 11.75 mm tip diameter. It allows for pin-point tip placement and has the lowest deflection among wooden pool cue shaft. It is our most accurate spliced Maple shaft and will give you extra spin with less effort. The Z-3’s high spin and pin-point accuracy make it a great choice for frequent intermediate or expert players who play 8-Ball on small tables, or low speed and high spin games like One Pocket and Banks.
- Joint Type: Uni-Loc® Quick-Release Joint
- Shaft Taper: Conical-Hybrid
- Tip Diameter: 11.75 mm
- Cue Tip: Predator Victory Tip (Medium)
- Shaft Length: 29″
- Ferrule: Thermax™
- Ferrule Length: 0.40″ (10.10mm)
- The colors of the products shown in this catalog may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.