Made from the finest Merino wools, the Strachan brand offers players exceptional performance, with a superior nap that provides unrivaled positional ball control and speed.
For club owners, Strachan cloth looks great from the moment it’s fitted, will continue to perform over its lifespan, and will outlast its nearest rival.
For manufacturers, the Strachan name, its classic appearance, luster, and sheen will help sell your table.
- The professional snooker cloth with Anti-Kick™ technology.
- The official and exclusive cloth of World Snooker.
- Used at all ranking events worldwide since 1980. The ultimate playing surface.
- Weight: 495g/m2 | Width: 191cm (75″).
- Made from 100% pure new wool.
- Strachan cloth has been made in the West of England since 1890.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.