Winmau Mervyn King 90% Tungsten Alloy Steel Tip Darts
Mervyn “The King” King is a worldwide multiple tournament winner and is one of the most consistent dart players on the professional circuit. Mervyn demands total precision in his darts to ensure consistency in his throw, which is why he only uses Winmau match weighed tungsten darts. Rule the oche with Mervyn’s uniquely sculpted tungsten darts.
- Darts: x3 Darts per set
- Packaging: Classic, Winmau Aluminium Point Protector
- Flights: X1 Prism Alpha standard extra thick 6915.122
- Shafts: x1 Prism Force medium 7020.204
Darts Technical Specification:
- Barrel Weight: 22 grams | 24 grams
- Dimensions: 6-5.7mm x 48.3mm | 6.6-5.8mm x 50.8mm
- Tungsten %: 90% Tungsten alloy
- Thread: 2BA
- Weight Distribution: Centre
- Barrel Profile: Scallop
- Front Profile: Round
- Point Type: Silver effect high tensile
Dart Grip Characteristics:
- Grip Zone: Full length
- Grip Type: Square grooves
- Grip Level: 3 (1 = Smooth, 5 = Aggressive)
- Laser Etched: Winmau W logo
- Surface Finish: Onyx Performance Coating
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.