The yonex nanoray 3 badminton racket is one of the latest head-light series from yonex, nanoray provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the new aero frame. Nanoray is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed. The thinner top of the frame sides minimizes air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness.
- Isometric: the isometric™ equalizes the length of the main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-centre hits.
- Nanomesh + carbon nanotube: new from yonex: ‘nanomesh + carbon nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
- Frame: aluminium.
- Shaft: h.m. Graphite/nanomesh + carbon nanotube.
- Weight/grip size: 3u (ave. 88g) g4.
- Stringing advice: 3u 16-20lbs.
- Supplied strung.
- Made in china.
- Complete with head cover.
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.