Afton Curve Treadmill JG9700
The most Sought after treadmill present day. With unique design and innovative features makes it a must have treadmill. Curved treadmills have quickly grown in popularity due to requiring very little maintenance. Coupled with this, there’s arguments as to the improved bio-mechanics and skill required to run on the curved bed
The skill required to run on a curved manual bed means the further up the curve you are, the faster you will go. If you’re used to running at the front of a motorized treadmill bed, you’ll need to be mindful that you’ll quickly reach full-speed (a sprint) like this. Being manual, ultimately the user determines the pace, which is refreshing and it proves a very useful method of performing interval training…it somehow feels more natural to increase stride length to increase the belt’s speed of travel, rather than push a button and then adjust your pace to suit the bed’s speed.
- Resistance Level: 1-6 resistance level, suitable to different people’s demand
- Running Belt Size: 3600*480mm
- Drive System: 116 Precision Ball Bearings with 14 roller guides.
- Running area: 1500*430mm
- Speed Range: 0-20KM/h
- Max Load: 230KG
- Machine Size: 2000*900*1500mm
- Package Size: 1850*1000*650mm
- Net Weight: 165KG
- Gross Weight: 205KG
- Console: Display time, calories, speed and other parameter as well as the target progress in a real-time manner
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.