Aramith Nic Barrow’s Ultimate Snooker Training Ball Blister Pack
Improve your potting, cue ball control, and side spin skills, with world renowned snooker coach Nic Barrow’s tried and tested methods.
- Cue Ball – Positional Play / Cue Action: This side shows you the mental map that professionals use to plan their cue ball control in any shot. Split into a green central line for beginners, and red advanced areas for side spin. Demystify positional play once and for all!
- Object Ball – Aiming, Sighting & Potting: This side shows a simple two step method for finding the correct contact point to pot the object ball. Training your eyes to find the correct ‘Potting Point’ on the object ball is vital for potting straight and angled shots. Give your eyes the short-cut to potting success !
- Cue Ball Calculator – Break Building: Place this free disc on your practice table where you want the cue ball to land. The three simple steps written on the ball FORCE YOU to plan your positional play like a professional. This dramatically increases the speed that you learn and improve your positional play and break building!
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.