Made from the finest Merino wools, the Strachan brand offers players exceptional performance, with a superior nap that provides unrivaled positional ball control and speed. For club owners, Strachan cloth looks great from the moment it’s fitted, will continue to perform over its lifespan, and will outlast its nearest rival. For manufacturers, the Strachan name, its classic appearance, luster, and sheen will help sell your table.
- 6811 Tournament the world’s most popular snooker cloth.
- Used exclusively at the IBSF World Snooker Championships.
- Weight: 480g/m2 (30oz/yd), Width: 193cm (76″) | 515g/m2 (32oz/yd), Width: 193cm (76″).
- 30oz : Fast, accurate, high control.
- 32oz : Accurate, high control and long lasting.
- Made from 100% pure new wool.
- With a superior nap that provides unrivaled positional ball control and speed.
- It is also the official cloth of the International Billiards and Snooker Federation,
- The Asian Confederation of Billiards Sports and the European Billiards and Snooker Association.
- Strachan cloth has been made in the West of England since 1890.
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.