Predator Revo Billiard Cue Shaft | 12.4mm Radial Joint | White Vault Plate
More accuracy, more spin, more consistency, more comfort, and more longevity, Predator REVO shafts set a new standard for performance.
Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 12.4mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front-end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strength.
- Pin-Point Accuracy: No need to think about where you aim. That means faster progress and less mistakes under pressure.
- Optimal Cue Ball Control: 12.4 provides the best control with finesse spin shots.
- Most Versatile: Thin shaft that works well for multiple disciplines.
- Easiest to Bridge: 12.4’s Low-Rise Pro Taper is the most comfortable for all bridge types.
- Most Durable: REVO shafts feature a Limited-Lifetime Warranty Against Warpage.
Revo 12.4 is for players of all levels who choose Control over power or spin.
- 12.4mm Tip Diameter
- REVO Low-Rise Pro Taper With 8% Rise Over the First 14 Inches
- REVO Ferrule-Less Construction
- White Vault-Plate (Ferrule) for Easier Sighting
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.