Predator REVO 12.9 mm Shaft for Radial Joint – Black Vault Plate
More accuracy, more spin, more consistency, more comfort, and more longevity, Predator REVO shafts set a new standard for performance.
Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 12.9mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strengt
- Joint Type: Radial® Joint
- Shaft Taper: REVO Low-Rise Pro Taper
- Tip Diameter: 12.9 mm
- Cue Tip: Predator Victory Tip (Soft)
- Shaft Length: 30″
- Ferrule Vault Plate Construction (Patent US9814963B2)
- Ferrule Length Ferrule-less construction
- Vault Plate / Ferrule Color: Black
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.