Predator Revo Billiard Cue Shaft | 12.9mm Radial Joint | Black Vault Plate
The ultimate in billiards technology and performance. Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 12.9mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front-end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strength.
- Most accurate Predator shaft at low and high speeds
- 12.9mm tip diameter
- REVO Low-rise taper with 5% rise over the first 14 inches
- REVO Ferrule-less construction
- Limited-lifetime warranty against warpage
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.