Predator Revo Billiard Cue Shaft | 11.8mm Radial Joint| Black Vault Plate
More accuracy, more spin, more consistency, more comfort, and more longevity, Predator REVO shafts set a new standard for performance.
Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 11.8mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strength.
Predator was awarded a patent for its innovative Vault Plate front-end construction: Patent # US9814963B2.
- Joint Type: Radial® Joint
- Shaft Taper: Conical-Hybrid
- Tip Diameter: 11.8 mm
- Cue Tip: Predator Victory Tip (Soft)
- Shaft Length: 29”
- Ferrule: Vault Plate Construction (Patent US9814963B2)
- Ferrule Length: Ferrule-less construction
- Vault Plate / Ferrule Color: Black
- The colors of the products shown may vary slightly from the actual product color.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.